Things I'll miss about Zachary
- the Freshmen Academy
- my coworkers, especially the "Red Team," the "Lunch Bunch," and Erica Henry, who has not only been my mentor, but a great friend
- 9th graders- they're so quirky and fun
- my 7th hour boys from last year who promised to visit me once they're 10th graders
- the "traditions" of ZHS that are so unique
- but mostly, my coworkers and my kids
- being a part of the #1 School District in the state for all 3 years I taught there
- it's the place where I learned "how to be a teacher"
Things I'm excited about at CHS:
- the chance to do something new
- being at school with my sis for her senior year
- working with some of the people who taught me and inspired me to become a teacher
- working with someone I recently met and have already come to respect and admire so much- Mrs. Kahne Seidel- who is an amazing mother and Godly woman
- learning new things- like, yearbook and newspaper
- starting NEW traditions for those above mentioned "new things"
- being a part of a new, upcoming school district
- working for a principal I have respected since I was a high school student
- NOT DRIVING SO FAR!
- being closer to Parker
Over the next few weeks, I plan to go up and start working in my classroom-- and really making it MINE. I'll post before/after pictures when I start going!