- an amazing husband who loves me and loves his little girl.
- a beautiful daughter who blesses me and teaches me new things every single day.
- the way that God has completely worked in and through Parker's life over the last year.
- wonderful parents who are a great example of a Godly relationship, and who so selflessly give of themselves each day.
- an incredible little sister who makes me so proud each and every day.
- great friends who encourage and challenge me.
- restored relationships- healed in ways that only GOD could have.
- the greatest job in the world.
- students who teach me as much as I attempt to teach them.
- the way God continues to teach me new things.
- a truly wonderful church family and Community Group.
The list could go on and on and on.
What are you thankful for?