Saturday, December 27, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
- the CHS football team. Even though they lost Friday night to Destrehan, I am SO proud of them. The football players I teach are truly phenomenal young men, on the field, in the classroom, etc. Great job, kiddos!
- taking Parker to the Messengers to see the Christmas lights. I loved family time with Trent and our sweet baby girl. It was fun to see her experience something new.
- Central Christmas Parade yesterday morning with Trent's mom and his sister & her family. Again, another "new" experience for Parker (since she slept through most of the parade last year).
- my little sister is amazing, and she makes me proud. Always. End of discussion.
- I'm gonna make our Christmas cards this year, and I think they're gonna be really cute.
- pancake dinner at church tonight. I mean, really, can it get any better?
- thinking about going back to school to get certified to teach special ed. Prayers please.
- praying that God opens the door for a dear sweet friend to work at CHS with me!