Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Beauty Will Rise

Anyone who knows me and/or has been reading my blog for a while knows that I love Steven Curtis Chapman, his music, and especially his heart for adoption. I, like so many other SCC fans, was brokenhearted over the tragic loss of his sweet China Princess Maria Sue. That is why I was SO anticipating the release of his new album. I knew it would be an outpouring of truth as SCC and his family worked through the grief.

It. Is. Amazing.

End of discussion.

Buy it. Love it. Cry while you listen to it.

It is haunting. humbling. challenging. heartfelt. full of despair. full of hope. full of truth.

God is faithful. His promises never fail. His way is perfect. We don't always understand it, but He is in control. This album proclaims those truths over and over..

Quit reading my blog. Buy the CD.

You'll thank me.



1 comment:

LindseYaYa said...

***oooohhh! Consider it done! Thanks so much for the heads up. We've got one of our Houston trips coming up this weekend, so that will be great for the and theHotness. :)

love*love*love*you
xo