Friday, July 9, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Favorite Bible Verses

I've been reading Kelly's blog for a long time, and finally decided I'd participate in her Friday "Show Us Your Life".... this one is easy for me! Yet hard to narrow down!! Go to Kelly's blog to see other posts! :)

My favorite Bible verses RIGHT NOW....

"Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked." ~Psalm 84:10

*This verse has been a favorite since high school... because truly, better is one day with Him than a thousand without Him!

"The Lord your God is with you; He is mighty to save! He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing!" ~Zephaniah 3:7

*Even though I don't understand it, I totally love that MY God could be delighted in ME!

"His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness." ~2 Peter 1:3

There are so many things about this verse.... HIS divine power... EVERYTHING we need... CALLED US by his own glory and goodness. Love it.

No comments: