Monday, August 30, 2010

Vacation?

So I decided to deactivate my facebook for a while. This is a huge deal for me because, quite honestly, I am way too "addicted" to facebook!

I just needed a break. Now that I'm back in school, I find myself using facebook as an excuse to not do schoolwork. It also walks a fine line of distracting me from time I could/should be spending with Parker and Trent. So... I'm on facebook vacation. Not sure how long. Hopefully my break there will help out my blogging frequency. I need to get back in to writing something other than a status anyway!!

So here's to one less distraction in life.... Let's see how long it lasts!

1 comment:

ilboudo said...

I like it. I take Facebook Vacations when it starts to get in the way too. Quite frankly, Facebook could be pointed to as the reason I let quite a few things slide in my life.