Here's a list of things I hope to accomplish:
- Decide on a theme for Parker's birthday party and start making her invitations-Theme: Fun in the Sun (I think!)
- Go through Parker's toys and put some in the attic
- Go for a walk at least 3 days- Day One- CHECK!
- Take Parker to play at the park
- Visit with Erica and Chastity
- Get together with some friends
- Make a variety of random cards to have ready for weddings/babies/birthdays
- grade all of the make-up work my students turned in yesterday
- finish my prep for the research paper
- get stuff together to teach The Five People You Meet in Heaven- Talked to Erica, will get her stuff!
- do some cleaning
- visit with Lindsey at some point
UPDATE: Items in Red- partially completed. Items in Purple- completed!
Day one: Zoo Trip with Layni & Mimi, Shelley & Camille, and Becky & Quint, J.D., Reace, and Aryee/ Swimming at Ganny and Poppa's
Day two: Hobby Lobby & Walmart trip; Softball game at CHS; Community Group hang out night
Day three: Ring Moms Bible study; played around the house; made bows
Day four: Scrapbook store; visit with Lindsey; cleaning; Jamie & Chris' wedding rehearsal