- LSU BASEBALL!! WOOHOO!!
- manicures/pedicures- I totally got my first one today since last fall.
- working air conditioners- thanks to my amazing bro-in-law Chris, mine now falls back in that category
- justice- I'm so thankful for the man who SAW the woman who hit my car in the parking lot, since she didn't stop.
- adoption- particularly cindy foote's blog of Gracie-Lu's adoption
- etsy- i can't wait to show everyone pics of my new necklace, ring, and purse i bought. the ring and necklace both shipped yesterday, and the girl making the purse emailed me and said the fabric came in and she's working on it, so it should ship this weekend!
- rain. enough said.
- the bachelorette- so, I mentioned this the last time, but i'm both loving and hating this season. so fun.
- big brother- it comes on SOON!
- army wives- agh! so glad michael holden came back home, joan may not deploy, and roxy isn't gonna lose the bar.
- Karen Kingsbury books- the new one is out! barnes and noble or lifeway, i am coming to visit you ASAP!
- swimming pools- particularly of the "kid" variety... keeping parker entertained! woo!
- sahm Bible study- i love, love, love the women of the ring and their selflessness and transparency. each of these ladies has been SUCH a blessing this summer (well, beyond that, but especially this summer)
- our church- what more can i say?
- Jesus- for teaching me so many things i've been running from for a long time... and for staying faithful even as i've run
- restored friendships
- my marriage and my daughter
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Ok, so I know I did a "summer favorite things" earlier in the summer, but I have so much to add!