Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stream of consciousness...

I. Am. Tired. This week is dragging on.

I love my students. They make me laugh. Smile. Want to pull my hair out. Stifle laughter when I really SHOULDNT let them know I think they're funny. Cry. Sad. Disappointed. Proud of their success. Have a better day. Have a worse day. Want to be a better person. See the good in the small things. See potential in the unlikely. Exhausted.

Parker pretty much cracks me up. She is an absolutely hilarious little girl. She had so much energy, joy, and zest for life. She makes me want to be a better person/mom/friend/etc. She is so smart and loving and sensitive. She's pretty much the best kid ever.

Community group tonight. I love them so much. They are an amazing group of people to walk through life with! And I'm super pumped because tonight is Cohen's first night at cgroup!! It's the first newborn baby for the LP group and I am thrilled!

I'm watching CSI and blogging from my iPhone. By the way, my iPhone doesn't have a name (like several people I know) but if it did... I think it would be Ellie. Ha. Gonna go do something more productive now.

No comments: