Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am not.

I am pretty sure that the Lord often has to use extra doses of patience when He "deals" with my heart.

More to come on this subject, but for now, I will post a few lines from a song my friend Nathan wrote that pretty much sum up what He's teaching me...

Sweet forgiveness, Grace Unending
My heart broken; My voice singing
You are God, You are I AM, and I am not.
You hear my voice and you know my every thought
How sweet to hear the song I AM is singing in my heart again
You are God, You are I AM, and I am not.

1 comment:

LindseYaYa said...

you will NEVER believe this... I started a draft three days ago with the same title, I am not...

When your page came up, I got chills. We've always been on the same wave.length... but now reading thoughts? :)

love you. xo