Saturday, April 10, 2010

Two things....

I don't do a whole lot of "promoting" other blogs on my site, probably because there are likely only about 7 people who READ my blog- HA! However, today there are two things I want to tell you about!!!

I don't know how many of you read the "Bring the Rain" blog (link here or click the button on my sidebar), but if you don't, you should. Angie's husband Todd is a part of the Christian group Selah, and her blog is an incredibly powerful, incredibly raw view of their family's journey through life, grief, joy, restoration, etc. Even if you don't read her WHOLE story (and trust me, it is worth reading every.single.post), you should absolutely check out this post she just wrote called "Tree of Mystery." COMPLETELY amazing/beautiful.

And second, my friend Lindsey (of the blog "Playin' With the Pencils") has an amazing website for her photography business mustard.seed.photography. Go read her blog, check out her photography business, then give her a call to have some pics made of you and your family.

Enjoy this beautiful day! :)

1 comment:

LindseYaYa said...

Ohh!!! I'm 12 shades of blush right now... I always swing by to read and steal your links... *gulp* I wasn't prepared for this!

Thank you. That's just about the nicest thing... :)

xo