Ok, so I'm totally just copying it from my Facebook, but here's a new post!
1. I cannot go to Hobby Lobby without buying a bag of Old Fashioned Creme Drops candy. I used to eat them at my grandparents' house as a child, so it's a sentimental thing.
2. Target is one of my favorite places to buy clothes for myself and for Parker. I got a pair of shoes there this morning.
3. I have two tattoos- a pink fleur de lis on my left hip, and a dove with an olive branch on my left foot. I want one more... but I'm not sure where I want to put it yet.
4. I gave up drinking caffeine *AGAIN*. I hope it sticks this time.
5. I am completely obsessed with Sweet Tea. Seriously. I love it.
6. Trent and I saw the movie "In Good Company" on our first date, after a dinner at J. Alexander's.
7. My favorite restaurant (currently) is Islamorada (in the Bass Pro). I order the same thing every time- Islamorada Portofino.
8. I have never worked in food service or retail. Even in high school/college, my jobs were office-based.
9. I have taught English I, English III, and English IV-AP. English III is by far my favorite. It's totally not the subject, but the kids are a great age!
10. I actually started to like football after Central High's great season last year.
11. If I had to choose one sport as a "favorite" to watch, it would totally be Olympic diving. Ok... normal sport? Baseball.
12. Parker's middle name, Ann, was my Aunt Deborah's middle name. Unfortunately, she never got to meet Parker, but when Parker is old enough, she will definitely hear ALL about her namesake.
13. Trent wants my next vehicle (in the future) to be a mid-sized SUV. I am terrified of driving anything bigger than my Camry.
14. Parker just hit me in the head with an alligator puzzle piece. She wants to type. Ha!
15. My yorkie, Jackson, is named after former LSU baseball & football player Chris Jackson.
16. I have never owned "expensive sunglasses" because I would probably break or lose them within the first week.
17. I love to read, and even though I fought the Twilight series for about 2 years, I totally gave in and am slightly obsessed. Is there a Team Emmett? If so, I'm totally on it. If not, I guess I'll settle for Team Jacob.
18. The last movie I saw in the theater was The Proposal. I completely loved it.
19. I used to have a total celebrity crush on Matthew Mcconaughey. Recently, Ryan Reynolds has taken over his place in my heart. I mean, have you SEEN his abs???
20. I totally love the fact that Trent has a shaved head and tattoos.
21. I just got an iPhone earlier this month, and it's pretty much my favorite "gadget" ever.
22. If I were going to be on a reality t.v. show, I would COMPLETELY love to be on Big Brother. Unfortunately, my life is way too boring to ever be chosen.
23. If I were ever going to audition for American Idol (which I'm not- but thanks for asking!), I would sing "Feels Like Home" by Chantal Kreviazuk. It's on the "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" soundtrack.
24. I bought a sewing machine earlier this summer, and I love to sew. I wish I knew how to do more.
25. I really, really wish I had more artistic talent. I want to start painting.