Friday, July 31, 2009

Forgot to Tell You Friday


I went to Corks N Canvas with Tiff yesterday and painted a fleur de lis. It's now hanging up in our bedroom! We had SO MUCH FUN. I'd love to do this again, but instead of going to the place to do it, just getting together with some friends for a girls night and finding something online to try to "model" a painting after.... that, or I'm pretty sure there are a few artsy people out there that I'm friends with who could EASILY "lead" a "class" like they do at C-n-C. Definitely something I want to do again, though.

Work starts in a week and a half. While I am really excited about getting back in to my "routine" and meeting all of my new students, I'm also dreading waking up at 5:20 and also leaving Parker.

We're going swimming tonight with Tiff and Bryan. I can't wait! Other than vacation, Parker has not been in a "big pool" all summer!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Ben Brown, particularly his wife Ragan. I don't know either one of them, but I have some friends who know Ragan pretty well. I'm just praying for God's peace that passes all understanding to pour into her life during this awful time.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

so cute, Janee! Love it!